Me leen

Bring it on ♥

Big Red: I'm sexy! I'm cute! I'm popular to boot!
I'm bitchin'. Great hair, the boys all love to stare. I'm wanted, I'm hot, I'm everything you're not. I'm pretty, I'm cool. I dominate this school. Who am I? Just guess. Guys wanna touch my chest. I'm rockin, I smile, and many think I'm vile. I'm flying, I jump. You can look but don't you hump! Whoo!
I'm major! I roar! I swear I'm not a whore!
We cheer, and we lead, we act like we're on speed! Hate us 'cause we're beautiful, well we don't like you either! We're cheerleaders! We are cheerleaders! Roll call!
Big Red: Call me Big Red!
Whitney: I'm Wh-Wh-Whitney
Courtney: C-C-C-Courtney! Roar!
Darcy: Dude, it's Darcy!
Carver: I'm big bad Carver! Yeah!
Kasey: Just call me Kasey!
Big Red: I'm still Big Red. I sizzle! I scorch! But now I pass the torch! The ballots, are in! And one girl had to win. She's perky, she's fun! And now she's number 1! K-kick it Torrance! T-T-T-Torrance!
Torrance: I'm strong and I'm loud! I'm gonna make you proud! I'm T-T-Torrance! Your captain Torrance!
Toros Cheer Squad: Let's go, Toros! We are the Toros! The mighty, mighty Toros! We're so terrific! WE MUST BE TOROS!
AMO ESTA PELICULAAAA

1 Abrieron el pico:

Wepa dijo...

ayer me dijiste algo que no me gusto, no fue un insulto ehh, me dijiste algo de vos, voy a tratar de metaforar hasta que entiendas de que te hablo, cuando amaba a de lejos y esta me amaba, nada mas queria tirar todo a la mierda e ir a abrazarla, pero nunca podia, porque no es algo facil. Pero nunca se me paso por la cabeza nada, jamas desistir por eso, era una adversidad pero no una contra, igualmente es mentira que el amor todo lo vence. Inevitablemente algunas cosas nos rompe las pelotas, pero me gustaria que pensaras dos veces antes de abandonar el tenis, porque aunq sea un deporte en el que hay que viajar mucho, si te esforzas mucho podes ganar el wimbledon.

No me preguntes sobre esto, y ojala lo hayas entendido. Un abrazo mi amiga agu, yo tambien me quiero. :D